Followers

Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday's Things in a Row

Nothing too exciting this week. We drove up to Minnesota a week ago for Jim's class reunion. I kept my eye out for things in a row on the road.

We stopped at the cemetery and paid respect to Jim's Mom and Dad. This is the ornate fence in front of the cemetery. Notice all the crosses along the top.



Here is the tree-lined driveway leading from the cemetery. It really is a beautiful area.




Telephone poles lining the road. It can get mesmerizing after awhile!



I took many of these shots from a moving car, so please bear with me! Corn sign identifiers.


Aren't these for putting hay in or something like that? C'mon,  you're dealing with a city girl!


Stripes and checkerboard in a row on top of a silo.


Snore. BORING! Sorry. I hope next week's photos will be more interesting!




13 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

Not boring, I love that old barn and silo. And that tree lined driveway is gorgeous!

Jim said...

I didn't think this was boring, Pat. I grew up on Nebraska farm and some of those seemed soooo much like back home.

My Dad was a farmer but he also sold Pioneer Corn Seed. That is the company whose identification signs we see.
..

Valerie said...

More interesting than boring, Pat. I like the shot of the tree-lined driveway.

Brian Miller said...

ha i rather like the old barn actually...i like telephone poles too...there was talk of putting them underground at one point and it would be a nostalgic hit to me if they did...

Gail said...

Love that fence!

Monkey said...

I think the fence is beautiful! these are not boring, they are lovely :)

Maude Lynn said...

That last picture is so pretty!

Maude Lynn said...

That last picture is so pretty!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Not boring. I like the pictures!

Unknown said...

I like the photos! Especially the cemetary fence!

Teresa said...

not boring at all. love looking at your pictures. i'm so far behind though i may never catch up.

DesertHen said...

I think you found some pretty interesting rows! I'll be back soon with rows to share!

Gail said...

It's not taking my link for some reason. I had rows. I've tried twice...sorry.