Followers

Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I must be nucking futs!



Today I am flapping my "wittle wings" and flying home for the holidays. Watch this video and see if you can guess where I am going.



If you guessed the Windy City (Chicago), DING! DING! DING! You are absolutely right!

Now, you might question my sanity as to why I would want to leave sunny, 75 degree warm Arizona, for cold, WINDY, SNOWY, 1 degree Illinois?

Why, for family, of course!

What's the holidays if not for family?

So yesterday I spent digging up my winter coat and long-johns, long sleeved shirts and Christmas socks.

I have been a bad, bad girl. Well, not in Santa's eyes, of course, but in the blogging world. I'm behind in reading your blogs and I do apologize. I've been trying to get mine set up to post for the next few days while I'm flying around. I hope to catch up with everyone real soon.

By the way, Jim has opted to stay warm in Arizona, so here's hoping he doesn't run out of toilet paper while I'm gone 'cause I've NEVER seen him put a new roll on the holder.



Christmas joke-of-the-day:

Q. What do snowmen wear on their heads?
A. Ice caps.

12 comments:

Sunny said...

Oh those poor little ducks!
Wishing you a safe trip and a lovely visit with family. Stay warm!
☼ Sunny

Valerie said...

Poor ducklings, good job their Mom was keeping an eye on them.

This video was good, Pat. Tried the other one again and was 'told' there was an error. Hey ho!

Have a wonderful time in Chicago.

Gail said...

Happy Holidays, stay warm and have fun.

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

Travel safely and stay warm! Happy Holidays Pat and don't worry about Jim - he'll use your towels and leave them in the laundry hamper for you!

Country Gal said...

AWWW poor little guys,rolly polly duckies! Have a good time and stay warm and safe!

Unknown said...

I think I'd want family to come to Arizona! lol

Brian Miller said...

you are alright pat...have a great trip...and hope you dont ge blown off your feet..

Anonymous said...

oh poor duckies.....have a wonderful safe trip my friend

Kathy's Klothesline said...

I am with Jim. Stay warm, my friend! Thethings we do for family!! As for the toilet paper, men are able to use it without putting it on the roller, you know. Just an unnecessary step to them ..........

Lynda said...

Those poor little birdies! It made me want to run into the picture and grab them up so they would stop rolling around!

The things we do for family. Here's praying for wonderful Christmas memories.

Missy said...

Have fun and be careful!

becky said...

Oh my gosh, Pat.... that was the cutest ever. Don't blame Jim for wanting to stay in AZ. None of my relatives offered to come to Santa Fe with me either! We had an eighty degree day there in Dec, and I was greeted with snow here. that's funny about the TP.